Sunday, January 27, 2008

DREW FULLER SOLVES WORLDS LARGEST JIGSAW PUZZLE

What exactly is the Drew Fuller solution? We all know he has a solution, but no one seems to know what he solved! In an attempt to get the answer we've all been begging to know, we sat Drew down for a little Q and A.

Snowlebrity: So, Mr. Fuller...Everytime I check transworldsnowboarding.com, I'm bombarded with these Gortex pop-ups telling me you have solved something. Now what exactly have you solved?!

Drew Fuller: Well Snowlebrity, it all started when my mom got me a Rubik's cube for Christmas last year. I played with the damn thing all day and, finally, I got it! After that, I just fell in love with solving puzzles!!! I started out with 100-200 piece jigsaw puzzles and just kept progressing to bigger and more challenging jig-saws! Eventually, I teamed up with Gore-tex and Galaxy Puzzles to solve the largest one ever made!!! Big ups to Gore-tex for keeping me dry while i was solving away. I can't think when I'm wet.


Drew's success may be "puzzling", but its gaining momentum and has no plans of stopping. His next feats include solving the mystery of time travel so that he can travel back a few centuries and take credit for deciphering the Rosetta Stone. Solve away Drew!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need more snowlebrity.